I just love this hairstyle. It is a great protective hairstyle for transitioners and natural hair keeping the hair tucked away. Am currently on a natural hair journey and 5 month post relaxed. It takes less than 20 mins styling from start to finish.
How to Goddess braid:
* Start with a blow dried/ stretched hair.
* Moisturise the hair from the roots to the ends. I use African shea butter oil.
* Part the hair into two parts.
* Apply gel for hold. My go-to-styling product is Beautiful textures curl definer styling cream. In place of gel i use this product, works better for me.
* French braid parted sections of the hair all the way to the back of your head. I used kanekalon in french braiding. This can also be done using just the natural hair.
Below is an image of the result.
Posted from WordPress for Android